Feeling: in mourning, Location: home, Cigarettes: 2, Assignment updates: 0/3 completed 0/5500 words outstanding
“I am mentally ill. I can say that. I am not ashamed of that. I survived that, I’m still surviving it, but bring it on.” Utterly heartbroken, rest in peace Carrie Fisher.
- I didn’t lose my shit when I woke up late, I still got dressed, had coffee and got on with my day
- Went shopping with both parents with no argument or conflict, and revisited an old town that I haven’t seen in, what feels like, years
- Ate a full meal in front of two people without apology or explanation, and enjoyed myself
- Found out that one of my cousins is engaged and felt nothing but sincerely happy for her, was not plagued with feelings of jealousy
- Was so close to sending off a long outstanding letter to SFE but have one more form to fill out, will most likely do this tomorrow
- Replied to lots of friends today and had really valuable conversations – and kept toxic person blocked
- Feeling good about going back to London tomorrow
Tomorrow: PARTY. Seriously, it’s a birthday party for F.